Happy Friday!! Is it just me, or is it time for some REAL fall weather? I mean, common HTX – let’s get this fall party on the road! I woke up this morning and decided I’m just going to pretend like it feels like fall by doing fall things all day. What’s the best way to start off a day filled with fall things? Get a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks!
To be honest, I have never had the famous PSL before. When it comes to Starbucks, I tend to stick with what I know – chai tea lattes. To be exact, I order a grande, non-fat milk, no water, no foam chai tea latte with 3 extra pumps of chai. My whole family makes fun of me for how specific my order is, but I’m actually quite proud of it – ha! It takes time and dedication to learn exactly what you want…but once you find the perfect combo, it’s heaven in a cup!
I was a little skeptical to hop on the PSL bandwagon, but it turned out to be the perfect way to start off my day filled with fall things!
[I felt obligated to share my first PSL on Snapchat!]
fun fall things to do
Below are a few other fall things I want to do this season:
- drink festive coffees and teas
- curl up in a cozy blanket and read a good book
- bake pumpkin bread (I really want to try this recipe!)
- make soup for dinner (Doesn’t this look delicious?!)
- go shopping at a farmers market
- tailgate for a college football game (GOOO AGGIES!)
- have a friendsgiving celebration
- decorate for fall…and then CHRISTMAS
- have a fall date night with Oakley
- take Guppy on a walk in the leaves
- get a jump start on Christmas shopping
What fun fall things do you have planned? I’d love to hear your ideas and add them to my own list!
Lots of love – ked